About Patti Schulz
I have been with Shorewest since 2007, and bring 25 years experience in public relations and marketing to my real estate career. A 20-year resident of Ozaukee County, I specialize in helping clients buy and sell properties throughout the Milwaukee metropolitan area, with special focus on Northshore communities and Ozaukee County.
I am a full-time, full-service real estate agent dedicated to providing superior customer service and expert negotiation. I pride myself in making each of my clients feel like they are my only client. Phone calls are returned same day. Information is proactively provided with real-time updates as the market changes and new listings hit the market. My strong work ethic enables me to provide my clients with unparalleled customer service.
Today's fast-paced real estate market can be challenging. However, with this challenge comes great opportunity. I am dedicated to helping my clients achieve their real estate goals and move on with their lives.
Call me today and let's get started!
- Multi-million dollar producer anually
- Shorewest National Sales Award 2012, 2013 and 2015
- Five Star Best in Client Satisfaction Award Winner - Milwaukee Magazine, 2010-2014 and 2016
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist (SSFS)
- Call Today for a Free Market Analysis!